Your kitchen plays such a vital role in setting the whole tone for your house. And today’s open floor plans make kitchens even more visible than ever before. If you’re considering a renovation of your kitchen, here are 8 beautiful kitchen ideas for your Edmonton home that can help you create a space that meets your specific needs and shows off your unique sense of style.
- The pass-through window in this light and bright kitchen lets through lots of light into the dining area and yet keeps pots and pans out of sight for dinner guests. Click here for additional photos.
- The stark contrast between the black and white floor and the bold red accents turned this kitchen into a bright and cheery room. Click here for more images and to see how this renovation also made the kitchen more efficient.
- Storage can be beautiful too because it helps keep your kitchen less cluttered (and makes things easier to find).
- Wide open elegance is on display in this Edmonton kitchen that opens into the family room. Click here for a closer look at how the homeowners beautifully mixed white and grey cabinets and made great use of the kitchen island.
- The contrast between light countertops, a light backsplash, and dark cabinets make this a strikingly beautiful kitchen (and who says the microwave has to be situated over the stove top?). Com
- The subtle use of dark tile in the backsplash creates a welcome and interesting contrast in this mostly white kitchen. You’ll also notice that moving the oven and microwave to the side allows the use of a dramatic (but bright) hood that adds even more interest.
- Combining light and dark cabinets as you see here is a kitchen design trend that is growing in popularity. Click here for additional photos and to see how this kitchen fits in with the rest of this renovatedEdmonton home.
- Large drawers and plenty of space make access easy for the senior family members and provide plenty of storage for everyone's kitchen equipment. Click here for additional images.